Surprise your dentist and make those nasty appointments much more enjoyable. Hydrojet will help give you healthy gums, fresh breath and also prevent cavities! What more can you ask for? This compact unit can easily connect to the faucet without needing any electrical power or water reservoir. Just screw on the adapter so the Hydrojet can be snapped on and off for use at any time.
The aerator provided has both internal and external threads to fit most modern taps. It will fit taps with 24mm external threads or 22mm internal threads.
Check the size of your aerator
1. Determine whether your tap has internal or external threads by unscrewing the existing aerator at the end of the tap to determine this.
2. Measure the diameter of the threads on your tap to see if it matches the specifications given above.
– If the aerator does not fit your tap, a thread adapter from the hardware store should be able to solve the problem.
– For replacement tips search for “2 x Replacement Tips for Hydrojet Hydraulic Oral Irrigator/Dental Water Jet”
– Comes with a NEW aerator that can provide 15-150 psi water pressure (originally 15-60 psi).
Package Contents: Main unit, UK standard aerator, 2 x tips (blue and pink), waterproof travel pouch
Water powered: The Hydrojet uses no electrical power. It works with any tap water pressure from 15 to 150 psi.
Noise free: With no motor inside to make noise, Hydrojet doesn’t disturb the peace of night.
Convenient: Simply screw the aerator onto your tap so you can easily attach and detach the Hydrojet!
Adjustable strength: Four-speed strength adjustment available for tough or sensitive gums.
Pure comfort: Don’t floss with cold water in winter. Just turn the tap to the temperature you prefer